Imports a selected template file as a subrecord in the currently
A template file represents a fragment of an experiment file. See Save Template to learn how to create
- Click on the "File" menu.
- Click on the Templates submenu, and then the "Open Template"
option. A file selection dialog should appear.
- Choose one of the files and press "Open". A dialog entitled
"Select Import Destination Field" should appear.
- Select a record field in the left list. Select the appropriate
child record you want to create in that list field. Press "OK".
- One of two things should happen. An error dialog may appear, indicating that you to create a subrecord that is a different
kind than the kind of record described by the template. If no error
dialog appears, you should see a new record appear in the appropriate
list field of the current record.