Removes all special highlighting and other visual decorations from the
tree. The operation has the following effects:
- removes red highlighting from error-prone items
- removes yellow highlighted items that represent missing required subrecords
- removes blue highlighting for changed items
- removes purple highlighting for search results
Pressing "Clear" will not eliminate errors from a file, and will not
eliminate the application's memory of changes being made. It simply
resets the tree display.
- Click on the "Options" menu.
- Click the "Clear" button. All highlighting representing
missing subrecords, records containing errors, changed records or
records appearing in search results.